When someone experience the loss of a loved one, it can be hard to find the right words to console them. Consider sending condolences from a list of heartfelt condolence messages. It is the best way to lift the heart and spirit of a grieving friend or family member while expressing your love for them.
- My deepest, heartfelt sympathies go out to you and yours. May you find peace in this time of loss.
- Sending thoughtful prayers your way in the hope you know you are not alone in your time of grieving.
- My deepest sympathies go out to you on the loss of your dear loved one.
- I am so saddened to hear about the death of your loved one but not you are in our prayers.
- Death is never an easy thing but know your family is always in our hearts.
- I hope you find healing during this difficult time of loss and grieving.
- I am sorry for the loss of your loved one but know she is always with you.
- Let the memories of your loved on live on in this time of heartfelt sorrow.
- Although he is gone from you now, know that his spirit will live on, close to your heart.
- May happy memories of your loved one give you strength to find peace and healing.
- May love surround you during this time. My sympathies to you on the loss of your loved one.
- May peace and love surround you and happy memories remain so you may heal quickly during this time or grieving.
- Here is to hoping happy memories bring you peace and healing in your time of loss and grieving.
- I am sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one. My thoughts go out to you like a warm hug.
- Losing someone is never easy but the happy memories that remain allow that person to live on.