Christmas Card Sayings
Often times, in the deep corners of our hearts, we yearn for reconnection, love, joy, laughter, encouragement and sharing of wonderful memories with friends and families, but don't seem to get it. Christmas offers us that perfect season for the amazing memories.
Making the best of Christmas is meaningful when we express our desires of gratitude, laughter and sentiments through Christmas cards sayings.
Finding impactful Christmas card sayings to express your love and affection could be challenging. This is why we came up with the best Christmas card sayings that will create the desired effect in the heart of your friends and families. See them below.
List of Christmas Card Sayings
- Christmas is a season of wonder and fulfilment; I wish you even greater love and testimonies.
- The most amazing gift of Christmas is its magic― the gift of family love and laughter of friends; this is wishing you Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.
- I'm the candle of the Christmas; without noise, I give softly, myself away.
- One thing I find so amazing is how it's difficult for me to sleep on Christmas eve. I couldn't agree more. Christmas excitement is no doubt a potent caffeine.
- I wish you joy from the fragrance of Christmas, treasures of our present joy, golden memories of our future and the joy of a Merry and fun-filled Christmas.
- This is wishing you sparkles of happiness in the glow of our eyes, goodwill and love masked in the moments we share. Have a lovely Christmas.
- May the joy of the yuletide radiates into every aspect of your life and bring you fulfilment in all endeavours especially in the new year.
- I wish to clothe you in the garment of Christmas festivity― the spirit of peace and the hope of happiness.
- Christmas is a fragrance of love shared in our gifts; hope for a bright future and a wish for more blessings in the new year. Merry Christmas.
- Wishing you warm thoughts, happiness, health, peace and the love Christmas season. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas wraps us in its fragrance of memories like a spell of nostalgia; make merry and feast in the innocence of our thoughts and friendship. Happy Christmas.
- The meaning of Christmas is gift of self to others, such as shown by Jesus Christ, the innocent and sinless soul that bears the burden of our sinners.
- I wish you the peace of the heart and goodwill in all you do― this is the ultimate message of Christmas. Merry Christmas.
- To achieve all your desires and live your dreams in this season and beyond, keep the spirit of Christmas alive.
- If Christmas love and peace were snowflakes, I will offer you a blizzard. Merry Christmas.
- The scent of Christmas tree, pine needles and spruce is a harbinger of a holiday. Make merry with them.
- The central message of Christmas is love for others; we share it all the time and keep the hope of Christmas alive.
- Christmas can be a busy and challenging moment especially for mothers; the daunting work of the season nourishes the family love tied in beautiful memories and traditions.
- Blessed are you who give at Christmas; more is in giving than receiving. How happy it is to share at Christmas. Merry Christmas.
- I wish that peace and happiness of the Christmas season wrap you in endless joy; both now and in the new year.
- Let's be children again, and better now at Christmas when our Lord is but an innocent child.
- God bless you and all, now at Christmas even as we share not just the value of our gifts but the essence of our humanity.
- Love is made manifest at Christmas with signs from the angels and stars; Divine love, love born at Christmas. Merry Christmas.
- The best season of the year
calm and bright
Glory to the newborn king;
chestnut on an open fire,
echo the jolly holy of Christmas
- Jingle the Christmas bell
bell, all the way in a swell time
the beautiful season of snow
let it snow all the way
mum's kissing Santa
- Oh holy night of a bright star
oh divine night of newborn King
calm and fretful weather
silver bells jingle afar
Christmas scent is here.
- Christmas of our childishness
indulge without check, carefree child
Yuletide or Christmas, King of love is here
a desert oasis for travellers
as we bask in Christmas affection.
- Christmas memories, like snowflakes
dance and gather
each with its uniqueness and purity
soonest, is gone with its freshness.
- Oh Christmas
when men are finest than ever,
less carnal, less selfish, more for others
Oh Christmas, when laughter of children is the best antidote for worry and stress
At Christmas, man is close to divinity.
- Swing bells above the fields of snow
sing aloud for all to hear
Christmas is a holiday.
- From the depth of my heart, I wish you the joy and warmth of Christmas. Merry Christmas.
- One true betrayal of life is to wake up and to remain an adult on Christmas morning. Be a child again especially on Christmas.
Related To Christmas