Sincerity should be the keyword with any wishes for wedding day. When it is time for you to pass along wedding wishes & wedding congratulations to the happy couple, you want them to feel the affection and bond that brought them to invite you to their wedding day and you to accept the invitation. Wedding wishes can be informal or formal, but should touch upon your desire to share your affection and memories of the couple. So many people simply don't know how to express those feelings, and so choose to recycle tired old sayings instead.
If there is simply no way that you think you can come up with something original, tasteful, short and yet to the point, you may want to use wedding wishes, as this is a fantastic way to use the words of another to express your point. Quotes can be from a famous author, a minister, a politician or historical figure. The internet has many places that provide free and famous quotes to help you design your greeting. If you are still unsure, just remember that restraint is a good thing, and that a light touch is the best way to express your greetings and congratulations. For example:
- Beauty is love, and beauty is evident today. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding.
- Wishing that your marriage will be as happy and beautiful as your wedding.
- May the bloom of God’s blessings colour your wedding with fruitfulness and conjugal peace. Happy Wedlock
- When two are knotted as one, both families and friends share in oneness of their marital union; may this marriage be a bridge to usher happiness, peace and prosperity.
- As you enter this new life as one, may peace, love and strength of two become one to nourish and nurture your marital life to fruitfulness.
- May the hope and dream of your marriage bloom like a beautiful sunflower. Happy Wedlock
- Congratulations! May you find favour in the sight of our God and may He bless your marriage with boundless joy, fruitfulness and favour.
- As you step into a new life as new couples, you become treasure to our community and the world. May your light of parenthood shine like star on dark sky. Happy Married life
- Your wedding is like bloom of a flower— beautiful and full of hope; may your love and care for one another know no bound. Happy Wedlock
- Let love be the focal point of your daily life. May you find hope, peace, faith and love in each other’s arms.
- Blessed is the man who finds a wife. May the joy of your new home be filled with laughter, smiles, kisses, hugs, respect, understanding and faithfulness. Happy Wedlock
- Marriage is not a bed of roses; always remember that you are two people sharing one soul and may your love and faithfulness for one another guide all your decisions.
- Here is to making a wish and having it come true – congratulations on your happy wedding!
- Wishing you joy from this day forward; may troubles fall aside and fortune become your friend – Congratulations on your wedding.
- May all of your days together be as beautiful and cherished as this one – here's to your future together as bride and groom!
- May you have the strength to tackle trouble, the softness to hold good fortune, and the wisdom to tell the difference.
- In hope that your life will be filled with peace and joy, we gather together for you and no others. Congratulations!
- Life only affords some opportunities once, and if that opportunity is seized, the end result is your wedding.
- Cherish these days for the beautiful gift that they are. May all of your dreams come true and all of your days be sunny.
- As you see your family and friends gather for you, know that you are loved not only by your new spouse, but the entire world on this day.
- As you begin your new life together, may you look forward to all of the seasons of life together, from the spring of youth to the winter of age.
- What force brings together this couple and this group? Love. Love of each other and love of life.
- Your wedding days are filled with the hope that every tomorrow will be better than the one before.
- May you delight in all that you see and hear in your life together. Congratulations.
- If true love could be captured in a moment, that moment would be today.
- Hold to the happiness you feel today.
- Thank you for sharing your best and beautiful day with us – may you both enjoy every blessing under the sun.
- May happiness find you in every corner of the globe as you begin your new life together. Congratulations.
- Wishing that all of your memories will be as sweet as the one from today.
- As you begin your journey as man and wife, may your road be smooth and filled with joyful adventures until you reach your destination.
- You have filled our day with lightened hearts and tears of joy. Congratulations on your happiness.
- Was ever any day as beautiful as this one, or any couple as in love? Thank you for sharing with us.
- Love, that enduring sensation, deserves its glory. Congratulations on your wedding.
- Through the doubt and fear, love triumphs once again. Congratulations on proving that happy endings really exist.
- Love is as changeable as a summer day, and as sweet. May all of your days of marriage be as perfect as July, and as free as the soft winds.
- Who hasn't dreamed of this day that will entwine two lives forever more? Congratulations on finding your other half.
- Love is more than an emotion; it is a triumph over adversity and is a celebration of life itself. Congratulations on declaring your love on this day.
- As a delicate flower needs rain, so too does love need affirmation. Congratulations on your wedding.
- Thank you for inspiring the thought of true love on your wedding day.
- May the eyes always smile and the heart always beat in sight of your loved one. Congratulations.
- Hoping you can feel our happiness for your fortune on this happy day.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream. Congratulations.