Wedding wishes messages
Sincerity should be the keyword with any wishes for wedding; avoid clichés and platitudes at all costs. When it is time for you to pass along wedding congratulations to the happy couple, you want them to feel the affection and bond that brought them to invite you to their wedding and you to accept the invitation. Wedding greetings or wedding wishes messages can be informal or formal, but should touch upon your desire to share your affection and memories of the couple. So many people simply don't know how to express those feelings, and so choose to recycle tired old sayings instead.
If there is simply no way that you think you can come up with something original, tasteful, short and yet to the point, you may want to use wedding wishes quotes, as this is a fantastic way to use the words of another to express your point. Quotes can be from a famous author, a minister, a politician or historical figure. The internet has many places that provide free and famous quotes to help you design your greeting. If you are still unsure, just remember that restraint is a good thing, and that a light touch is the best way to express your wishes. For example:
- Beauty is love, and beauty is evident today. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding.
- Wishing that your marriage will be as happy and beautiful as your wedding day.
Wedding wishes messages
- Here is to making a wish and having it come true – congratulations on your happy wedding!
- Wishing you joy from this day forward; may troubles fall aside and fortune become your friend – Congratulations on your wedding.
- May all of your days together be as beautiful and cherished as this one – here's to your future together as bride and groom!
- May you have the strength to tackle trouble, the softness to hold good fortune, and the wisdom to tell the difference.
- In hope that your life will be filled with peace and joy, we gather together for you and no others. Congratulations!
- Life only affords some opportunities once, and if that opportunity is seized, the end result is your wedding.
- Thank you for sharing your best and beautiful day with us – may you both enjoy every blessing under the sun.
- Cherish these days for the beautiful gift that they are. May all of your dreams come true and all of your days be sunny.
- As you see your family and friends gather for you, know that you are loved not only by your new spouse, but the entire world on this day.
- As you begin your new life together, may you look forward to all of the seasons of life together, from the spring of youth to the winter of age.
- What force brings together this couple and this group? Love. Love of each other and love of life.
- Your wedding wishes are filled with the hope that every tomorrow will be better than the one before.
- May you delight in all that you see and hear in your life together. Congratulations.
- If true love could be captured in a moment, that moment would be today.
- Hold to the happiness you feel today.
- Hoping you can feel our happiness for your fortune on this happy day.
- May happiness find you in every corner of the globe as you begin your new life together. Congratulations.
- Wishing that all of your memories will be as sweet as the one from today.
- Thank you for inspiring the thought of true love on your wedding day.
- As you begin your journey as man and wife, may your road be smooth and filled with joyful adventures until you reach your destination.
- You have filled our day with lightened hearts and tears of joy. Congratulations on your happiness.
- Was ever any day as beautiful as this one, or any couple as in love? Thank you for sharing with us.
- Love, that enduring sensation, deserves its glory. Congratulations on your wedding.
- Through the doubt and fear, love triumphs once again. Congratulations on proving that happy endings really exist.
- Love is as changeable as a summer day, and as sweet. May all of your days of marriage be as perfect as July, and as free as the soft winds.
- Who hasn't dreamed of this day that will entwine two lives forever more? Congratulations on finding your other half.
- Love is more than an emotion; it is a triumph over adversity and is a celebration of life itself. Congratulations on declaring your love on this day.
- As a delicate flower needs rain, so too does love need affirmation. Congratulations on your wedding.
- May the eyes always smile and the heart always beat in sight of your loved one. Congratulations.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream. Congratulations.